No announcement yet.

Some of my collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree there the P. Murinus can draw you into a false sense of security with the old, "I'm as tame as Rosea", routine LOL. But saying that when I got my H. Maculata it was just a pure psychopath, jumping out of tubs on to my jacket, trying to give me cardiac arrest when I'm spraying the tub LOL!!

here is my P. Murinus RCF, Opal.

Michael.
    Attached Files
    2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

My B. smithi recently moulted and the red knees are now apparent.

Feed the Ts and they'll pose for you - here's one of my P. miranda from my community of 3

and finally some pix of my C. cyaneopubescens, you gotta love these and they can be so inquisitive.

My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

This is starting to make my purse itch! looks like its nervous bank manager time again this month!
        sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Love the C. cyaneopubescens, Hoping to get one very soon
          My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

Here's a few pix of my P. regalis, Sweeny so called because she stuck her co-habitants in pies and ate them!

Comment

Wow your P. regalis is cool im hoping to get one in the coming months
              Luke Anthony

Comment

Now that is a sexy Regalis LOL!!!

Michael.
                2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

This MM A. metallica went off today for breeding. He's certainly become rather dark compared to his pre-ultimate moult, but with use of a flash some of those colours reveal themselves.

Comment

And here's a recent edition which I purchased during our visit to CB at the Essex meet. This one decided it didn't want to be messed with, jumped out its bamboo tube, ran down the counter and off towards the exit! So, I had to give it a good home.

Cyriopagopus thorelli

Comment

Some nice pics Peter. We rehoused our P. Lugardi and P. Murinus today, we were very apprehensive of this knowing how they can react. We cautiously did the Murinus, all went smooth in fact 10 mins. after being in the tank she had already webbed up her new hide, but the Lugardi went beserk, and it must have taken us a good 20 to 30 mins. to re-house her, she is sooooooo fast, and has now just come off the side of the tank after spending the day jammed in the top corner, so I think she is back to normal. I think every care should be taken when housing/re-housing these fast moving T's to avoid injury to the T or of course, getting bitten.

Comment

Here's one that I purchased at the Essex meet, from Martin Goss, which recently moulted.
                        Pamphobeteus platyomma - Brazilian Pink Bloom

and another of my female P. rufilata, basking in the sun!

Comment

A few more photos

T. apothysis

P. lugardi (at least I believe it to be so)
                          without flash

with flash

P. murinus RCF (name: Bodicea)

Avicularia fasciculata (name: Joseph)

P. striata
                          Sub adult male (ID by Ray, thanks), off on hols for breeding

T. blondi (name: Giant hairstacks)

Comment

Hi Peter you have some really nice T's there. One of our Apophysis moulted this afternoon, it's pink socks are nearly gone, and the other one has gone into premoult. Our Lugardi has clear smiling face on the abdo, looking from the front.

Comment

Working...
                            X