No announcement yet.

love thy neighbor or the gr8 escape :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah fishcakes should come with a warning (warning something fishy)
    Ohhhhhhh Red Tail Boa's, beautiful creatures

I'm still a newbie, I still have soooooooo much 2 learn but I hope in time 2 So how about u? u in2 breeding?

Comment

Ruby Garter Snakes, Shame u missed out on them

Comment

i try'd about 5yrs ago breeding corns not much went right put it that way..
        i'm like you , beardies neva got that far, as for my T's i wouldnt know where to start, if i'm being honest i dont exactly know how to tell if there fully matured, i should know really cos i've been keeping them for bout 2yrs, my problem was i got where i was trying to take in too much info from too many different people, all this got to be that exact temp.this exact humidity, must be on this type of substrate for this type of spider... i did exactly what a friend of mine did and took advice from one book, yes its out of date but ann webb had some knowlage so every one of mt T's are in the same plastic housing, all on vermiculite, one water bowl, one piece of cork bark, and every one of my T's makes each home how he/she wants it.
        dont quite know what all that had to do with breeding but no i dont yet but maybe one day....
        oh and if you ever want to sell a boa let me know,

Comment

I luv keeping T's, the only downside 4 me is when I have a mature male who spends the last few months of his life endlessly search 4 a female (thats not there) I'd luv 2 c more loan loan programs in the Uk. I'm sure in time I will breed but 4 now I'm still learning. So what made u get in2 inverts and reptiles?

Comment

Working...
          X