My Tiger Rump from Luke.A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cage webbing

Ok this might be the last photo of my Davus Fasciatum but i just wanted to show you's all the webbing she has made in her new home it took 4 days just to do and im sure she will do more

Luke Anthony

Comment

Hi Luke heres a piccy of mine, Marked up in the shop as Tiger-rump Doppelganger (Cyclosternum fasciata) But some one on another board said it was Cyclosternum pentoralis so ive no idea lol.

My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Lee View Post
        Hi Luke heres a piccy of mine, Marked up in the shop as Tiger-rump Doppelganger (Cyclosternum fasciata) But some one on another board said it was Cyclosternum pentoralis so ive no idea lol.

Hay dont worry about the name i've gotten into a few arguments with other's about the name so i have now given up with its name at the end off the day its a brill spider and thats why i have it plus have you got any picture's of her webbing and how long do you have her and great photo she's brill
        Luke Anthony

Comment

She hasnt done any webs really yet, Only bits here and there. She climbs up the side of the tank and just sits there lol, Ive had her since 19th July shes not moulted or anything yet.

How do you keep yours, Humidity wise ?
          My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Lee View Post
            She hasnt done any webs really yet, Only bits here and there. She climbs up the side of the tank and just sits there lol, Ive had her since 19th July shes not moulted or anything yet.

How do you keep yours, Humidity wise ?
            lol mine sit's on the side too and climbs all over the tank just make sure its not too high and my girl has not moulted yet, and i keep my Humidity at 65-75% or just give it one spray a night but what does help to keep the humidity just right is some soil (earth) and that should do the trick for you o and just incase she only eats about once every month wich i find wierd but hay they are small but brill as pets
            Luke Anthony

Comment

Thought it was about time I posted some pix. I've used a coconut shell too, the contents were yummy
              Mine took months of hiding before it moulted and no food was touched. Since the moult I've seen it lots more, unfortunately the moult is still in her(?) shell. I give a good watering to the substrate, even over the shell, but leave it dry around the entrance.

This is her looking rather dark

Out of her shell

A parade around the shell and inspecting re-arranging of web

Up close and personal
              My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Wow she is nice and alot bigger than my girl and i see you went with the hawaiin touch to (coconut) and plus she's a good webber to,do you want too swap lol

O yea brill photos to
                Luke Anthony

Comment

I was considering selling her before she made a nightly appearance, now I think she's a joy to see. Absence makes blah blah blah!
                  My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

lovely photos of a lovely T

Comment

This is mines home, She is only small, Peter, yours looks alot bigger Parden the expression..

Comment

Nice setup
                        Luke Anthony

Comment

Bad news the new tank got mite's but no worry's there dead now cleaned the hole lot out and i kept her in a cricket tube for a day or so, so this time i made it a bit more dryer and droped the humidity down to 50% and all looks well but for some strange resone she wont go into the coconut shell,instead built her home or should i say burrow beside it ah well i cant control her just happy to know the mite's are gone.
                          Luke Anthony

Comment

Iv'e just bought two who are juveniles, size around 5-6cm legspan best thing i bought to add to my collection.

One thing i want to know is how do i sex them as i dont have a moult so if any has a pic i can compair will help.

Comment

it's odd Peter...the ones you rarely see...when you DO see them, it's such a treat it makes all the time they've been hiding worthwhile absense really does make the heart grow fonder!
                              Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                              -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                              My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
                              X