My Tiger Rump from Luke.A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Tiger Rump from Luke.A

Hi all this is my most favorite T I would call it by its real name but there is some much talk about its real name so i'll just leave it at that for now, i've had it now for 5 months she(dont know what sex yet) mostly only comes out at night about 2am-6am and is very peacefull until the light in the room is turned on and like a flash she's gone back into her burrow,it took me nearly an hour to get the pictures due to bad lighting in the room and trying to get her to come out but i got there in the end, so please enjoy the pics and sorry for the imaging.Thanks
    http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...551_edited.jpg
    Last edited by Luke Anthony; 08-07-08, 05:10 PM.
    Luke Anthony

Get a "photo removed" notification Luke
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
      Get a "photo removed" notification Luke
      Sorry about that try now
      Luke Anthony

Comment

you can see them now. shame the pics are out of focus, but what you can see (pattern wise etc) it does look a very nice T

Comment

Hi Jason
          Looks very much like my Cyclosternum fasciatum, black slender legs, red carapace plus black and red striped abdomen. I believe the Costa Rican Tiger Rump is now reclassified as Davos faciatum, hopefully someone can confirm.
          I decided to call mine Darth Maul, you can find a couple of pix of him/her here: http://thebts.co.uk/forums/showpost....3&postcount=41
          My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

beatiful pattern. if love to get one of those one day. very striking

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
              Hi Jason
              I believe the Costa Rican Tiger Rump is now reclassified as Davos faciatum, hopefully someone can confirm.
              Davus fasciatus (Schmidt, 2005)

Last known change to my knowledge Peter
              Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Hi Jason
                Looks very much like my Cyclosternum fasciatum, black slender legs, red carapace plus black and red striped abdomen. I believe the Costa Rican Tiger Rump is now reclassified as Davos faciatum, hopefully someone can confirm.
                I decided to call mine Darth Maul, you can find a couple of pix of him/her here: http://thebts.co.uk/forums/showpost....3&postcount=41
                Nice i like your Davos Faciatum ( i Confirm took me donkeys to find its "real"name at least we all know now) has yours webbed the flooring of its tank mine just love's to do it and the sides plus for a burrower it love's to climb all over the tank and its that good it never falls if you ask me she is my most favored T so far
                Luke Anthony

Comment

how agressive are they?? etc

Comment

These aren't aggressive Ts, they're a little skittish and shy, from my experience and that of others they take quite a long time to moult.
                    Luke, most of my Ts like to roam the roof of their enclosure, its not something I worry about with the Avics, Psalmos and Pokies but when I see my 8" L. klugi hanging upside down it concerns me. Just make sure the height any of your Ts could fall is no more than twice is legspan and try to make sure it can't fall on anything sharp. Though we like to label our Ts as either arboreal or terrestrial we often find it doesn't mean they're restricted to one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by jason holland View Post
                      how agressive are they?? etc
                      I myself dont think their agressive just shy and they can run fast and jump the odd time and when i mean jump i dont mean from hand to hand more like they jump up and back down on the same spot and hight wise i say 20mm's they would rather run from you than bite, you should get one
                      Luke Anthony

Comment

im actually quite tempted lol...its just convincing my gf.....lol

Comment

More and better pictures of my Davus Faciatum

Hi all just thought i would share some new pics of my Davus Faciatum moving into her new home and the pics are better than the last one's I took (due to daylight i think lol).Plus i shall be loading up a video soon the fouces is not so good, but still its good to who may have not seen this type of T before (give me an hour to load up the vid thanks)

Luke Anthony

Comment

nice pix, great to see another Tiger

Comment

nice pix, great to see another Tiger
                              Thanks mate
                              Luke Anthony

Comment

Working...
                              X