More of my Brachypelma smithi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More of my Brachypelma smithi.

I've only got the one tarantula, but I really like to take pics of her.

And my current favourite photo. She was just sat there with her front legs hanging.

Last edited by Andrew Ferguson; 02-08-08, 05:52 PM.
    Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Now I can see Gloria is not a baby. I'd put her in a pot and clean out those spiders asap. I had a shock once when I looked in my lividium tank and saw the largest Steatoda I've ever seen in there! Looked like a widow and was the size of one as well! Still someone here confirmed what it was and I moved it out. The little critter died but not before laying an egg sac!!
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Shes a beauty mate. Cant wait for my 2 to get a little bit bigger
      My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

Originally posted by nicoladolby View Post
        I'd put her in a pot and clean out those spiders asap.
        Yesterday I bought her a new enclosure. Its a bit on the large size, but to make her feel comfortable I've created little rooms of sorts (ie plastic plants and flower pots). This will hopefully do her all the way through adult life.
        Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Comment

Gloria is lovely. I have a weakness for Red Knees, I have 4 lol.

She is a beauty
          Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

She's gorgeous Andrew! Mine is just starting to get little markings, still very pale but still markings LOL
            Proud owner of 48 Tarantulas and other pets.

Comment

I think when we first see pics and get a sling we think "Oh great!" but its only as they grow we realise just how cute these furry things are. Baumgartenis are just the same.
              sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Working...
              X