L.para moulting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.para moulting.

One of my two Para slings moulted today. First pic is a bit cloudy as it was taken through the lid of the tub.

Proud owner of 48 Tarantulas and other pets.

Nice, My B. Smithi sling has moulted twice now but never on its back like yours is so im thinking maybe now its a little bigger next time it might start doing so.
    My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

My B.smithi looked like it was moulting on its side the first time it moulted. The second time was a surprise for me as his abdomen wasn't really big or dark and when I checked on him when I came down one morning there he was, almost twice as big as the day before!

Comment

Im still waiting for mine to moult should be any day soon
        Luke Anthony

Comment

I think my two paras were about two weeks apart in moulting.

Comment

Very nice
            Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

Thanks Leanne

Comment

Hi Patsyking how are ya its luke here, listen you dont mind if i ask you a question, but how long did your Para not eat for before moulting please and thanks
                Luke Anthony

Comment

I'm just wondering is there is ANY forum in the UK that you havent posted on telling everyone that your sling(s) has moulted ?

This is a forum about spiders, which means that we all keep them or are interested in them and it nice that you are enthusiastic about your spiders but do we really need to know about EVERY moult that your sling(s) has ?

Comment

Hi Luke.
                    I think it was just about a week or just over that it did'nt eat before moulting.

Comment

Originally posted by patsyking View Post
                      Hi Luke.
                      I think it was just about a week or just over that it did'nt eat before moulting.
                      Thank you very much for your help and im happy that you post up photo's of your moult's because i have never seen any of my Ts moult yet so it is very helpfull
                      Luke Anthony

Comment

Working...
                      X