A few of my spiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few of my spiders

Hi all.Thought I would introduce myself with a few pictures.

welcome to Bts.... but i cant see any pics....

Comment

Hello Chris, I cant see pics either..
      My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

try again.here goes

been struggling to get on over the weekend but here goes
        i also have some good pics here

and other animals here

Comment

lovely pets your got there. i quite fancy getting a milk snake myself

Comment

wow good going there with the snake's id run a mile but i will say i like your Ts and good to see you have a tiger rump in there and welcome to BTS
            Luke Anthony

Comment

Thanx guys.I have 26 t`s at the moment so will be updating my galleries.Will let u know when I do.

Comment

nice collection
                My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

great and varied collection of animals!

i thought the E murinus peeking out from under the skull hide was a nice image...need more skull and bone stuff for mine!

love the big snake Steve
                  Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                  -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                  My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Great pictures. Love your indian ornamental. I plan on getting one next year. Are they as bad as they say, I mean have you ever been bit by it. Please will have more photos of her up here. Love to see more.

Comment

Nice pets m8, I can see from your living room with all the viv's your almost packed til bursting LOL, thats the way my room is, and the way my house will be LOL!!

Michael.
                      2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

Working...
                      X