Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics at Last!!!!!!

AT LAST,

I can compress pics and post them. For anyone having trouble, download shrink pic it compresses pics automatically as you attach them. So here is a few of my Tarantula pics.

Michael.
    Attached Files
    2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Nice selection of images there mate

I take it we'll be seeing more now that you've sussed it
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Lovely T's mate. nice pics

Comment

Oh Yes Colin here is a few more aswell, with many more to be taken LOL.

Michael.
        Attached Files
        2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

Nice T's
          My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

Nice Spiders mate

Comment

And just incase anyone sees the cheeky Laz pic and thinks I would keep an arboreal in that condition, that is the way I got given him. And I was told he was friendly LOL!!!!

Michael.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by michaelmckinney View Post
                And just incase anyone sees the cheeky Laz pic and thinks I would keep an arboreal in that condition, that is the way I got given him. And I was told he was friendly LOL!!!!

Michael.

left out a wee bit of that story i think michael

Comment

lovely collection of spiders you have michael

Comment

New Pic's.

Well here is one of the new additions I recieved today, from the Spider Shop(LEGENDS!!!!!!). A slightly agitated Haplopelma Albostriatum juvenile, which I have named, "Tong Po", like the psycho in Kickboxer LOL!!! And just a few other pics thrown in.

Michael.
                    Attached Files

Comment

everything is looking amazing (LOL!) chum, ill have to get down some night an see em all you need to get up to see my new pokeys too bro

Comment

great pics - and love the names!

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
                        X