Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close up on a salmon pink exuvium!

Had to post this!

Once again I'm like a giddy kid with a new toy. My Raynox microscopic macro lenses to be precise. So dying to have a go i started looking for the nearest little thing with lots of detail - Ah ha! exuvium of salmon pink on the shelf.

Took this pic using x25 lens. the diameter of the main area im picturing is approx 10mm. I know its not perfect, I've never used them before but man the detail! Should make for some interesting pictures!

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

From using macro rings and extension tubes/lenses in the past..............
    Tripod....larger apperture ....slower exposure....and the depth of field will increase dramatically pulling a lot more into focus.

Saying that, for a first go...it's damn good

Try a scopula in natural sunlight.....the colours are amazing Lisa.
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Thanks Colin, will write that down in my little photo notebook!
      Just waiting for our darling 7mth old daughter to go for a sleep so i can have a proper play! Matthew already pointed out the exuviums he wants picturing to be 100% sure of the sex!

Comment

looks good considering its your first attept using them. how bigs ur SP birdeater?

Comment

I'd say its now close to 4" stretched out

Comment

still a baby then id love one. in time i hope to get one of the 2 biggest. be great to have in my room i think lol... so long as it didnt escape and i wake up with it staring at me on my pillow LOL

Comment

hahaha not what you want first thing in the morning!

Re-rehoused the salmon pink today... It usually flicks hairs at matt but i got away with moving it without a hitch! PHEW!

Comment

Working...
              X