My favourite pic of my B.smithi's latest moult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favourite pic of my B.smithi's latest moult

I came home today to find Gloria was half way through her latest moult. The colours already are stunning. She had laid down the most amazing web carpet today (it wasn't there at 5am). She's now out of her moult and relaxing.

and some others

Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Nice

Nice photography!!

Comment

Cheers. Just took it with my Sony Ericsson K800i mobile phone. It takes some better pictures than my Kodak digi-cam.

Comment

cool pics. quite lucky she (i presume) moulted in the open like that. i use one the k880 or smethig... next one up... for my still pics. suc good quality cameras fo what they are.

Comment

I agree,

I would not have any other mobile phone than a sony ericsson. I use a k850i cyber shot with a 5 megapixal camera, which is set on 3 megapixal at the moment cos my memory stick is nearly full.

Cracking photo's Alexander, my B.smithi juvie had a moult last week, the red markings are really starting to look apparent. I call him/her Sanchez, cos it sounds Mexican LOL. Have a look.

Michael.
          Attached Files
          2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

Michael, my smithi looked like yours 3 moults ago (currently about 3 months between moults), so you don't have to wait that long!!

Comment

Just thought I'd add another pic. I was watching her clean her feet last night. It was amazing how she would extend her fangs (they are really big!!) and draw her feet into her mouth. Its amazing how the simple things can bring someone so much pleasure!

Comment

Working...
              X