Ephebopus murinus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ephebopus murinus

Put the male i have on loan in with my female last night , all went well and he had two good insertions ,

Originally posted by andy hood View Post
    Put the male i have on loan in with my female last night , all went well and he had two good insertions ,
    Chuffed my boy did his job Andy the pics on AP are great

Comment

hey hey lynn i am real chuffed your boy did good too hehe , fingers well and truly crossed all goes well

Comment

congrats you too!
        not to jinx it, but Andy can i put my name down for a couple tiny slings? i've got a thing for raising Ephebopus up from a young age and watching their changes
        incidentally, i *think* my juve is male, so i'll keep you in mind when he matures...
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
          congrats you too!
          not to jinx it, but Andy can i put my name down for a couple tiny slings? i've got a thing for raising Ephebopus up from a young age and watching their changes
          incidentally, i *think* my juve is male, so i'll keep you in mind when he matures...
          Its all good James

Comment

no problem at all james you can have a couple of slings, im sure you havnt jinxed anything at all , hey if your juvie does happen to be male let me know for sure

Comment

thanks mate!
              seems he'll be busy, if he's a he...Lynn, Gar and you all need him lol
              Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
              -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
              My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

no worries james, it sure looks like yours will be busy should he mature to be a he ,

Comment

Erm.... I'm getting a bad reputation for asking.. but can i please get the male when he gets old and useless please ??

He belongs to lynn, am i right ??

stuart
                  British Tarantula Society
                  My Lovely spiders:

Comment

Originally posted by stuart longhorn View Post
                    Erm.... I'm getting a bad reputation for asking.. but can i please get the male when he gets old and useless please ??

He belongs to lynn, am i right ??

stuart
                    Yep Stuart he's mine although you will have a long wait he's not long matured and is a very busy boy at the moment and i only have the heart to give you him as a dead im afraid if thats any use?

Lynn

Comment

Found her clutching this tonight, not more then a week old i would say heheeh

Comment

Absolutley chuffed to bits for us mate

Comment

Me too lynn, i was soo happy when i looke d in on her , and saw her clutching the sac hehehe

Comment

Thats great, I've always been too late to get one of these and its definatly on my wishlist. Well done!

Comment

Thanks stephen

Comment

Working...
                              X