Beautifull species they are indeed lea

Comment

Adult version

Comment

we got a few of them as well XD

congrats on the new additions
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Beautiful little thing Leanne, good luck!
          sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

i've got some coming Saturday can't wait...gorgeous things! nice pic Leanne...and Wan Nor Fitri, though i have to warn you, the BTS has to have a policy with pics of spider handling...the reason being that if somebody (granted someone very ignorant or stupid) saw a pic of handling and thought they'd just "have a go", and got bitten...in this blame culture, people may start bothering the BTS and blaming them!
            for this reason, and for obvious public safety (not that i think the public deserves safety if it's so silly to let itself get bitten), they don't allow pics of handling...
            however to add something positive, you are brave to hold it...and it is obviously relaxed, so that says something about your calmness
            Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
            -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
              i've got some coming Saturday can't wait...gorgeous things! nice pic Leanne...and Wan Nor Fitri, though i have to warn you, the BTS has to have a policy with pics of spider handling...the reason being that if somebody (granted someone very ignorant or stupid) saw a pic of handling and thought they'd just "have a go", and got bitten...in this blame culture, people may start bothering the BTS and blaming them!
              for this reason, and for obvious public safety (not that i think the public deserves safety if it's so silly to let itself get bitten), they don't allow pics of handling...
              however to add something positive, you are brave to hold it...and it is obviously relaxed, so that says something about your calmness
              thanks for the reminder,
              allright, got that, will keep the handling at picture at bay
              however you know this little burrower, the easiest way to capture its beauty is by handling it so I can get better angle, obviously I'm no pro

however relative to 'public safety' lol, I respect the rule.

to add with that, here's a free handling picture of my fimbriatus,
              enjoy

Last edited by Wan Nor Fitri; 02-07-09, 07:10 PM.

Comment

lovely spider and great pic Wan!
                i can understand the difficulty, capturing the colours is tricky sometimes!
                Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Working...
                X