Steven Hindmarch´s spiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi steven
    Thanx for quick reply i may have to look into this abit more looks so much nicer than my plastic leaves lol i'm also looking into adding woodlice or similar to keep the tanks clean been keepin T's 17 yrs and still learning stuff

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Better than woodlice are white tropical Isopods (Trichorhina tomentosa).
      They clean up any mess the T makes and eat rotting plantleaves and other organic material. It is also possible to use the normal Isopods you find under stones in the garden.
      For dry tanks this species isn´t suitable because they need a certain amount of moistness.
      Best thing is that they will never harm the tarantula and extend their population on their own. Plus the ecosystem gets a lot closer to nature.

Regards Steven

Comment

Excellent thanks again going to be looking into getting both sorted soon make my tanks look alot better

Aarons Collection:

Comment

No problem. If anybody needs help regarding plants, isopods or anything else, just send me a quick post.

Regards Steven

Comment

I'm googling right now could have some isopods very soon seems easy enough to cope with lol
            Plants i can sort now i know its ok the things ya wished ya asked ages ago when i first thought of it

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Working...
            X