X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining the BTS forum

Hi All
    Over the last few months we have suffered from users joining this forum with the soul purpose to direct forum members to inappropriate URL's some of which containing the Beyond.class which is a carrier of a rather nasty Trojan horse which using your java or VM will allow others to access you PC.

Therefore joining the BTS forum you will now have to wait until cleared by the Administrator.

Thank you for your kind co-operation in this matter.

Regards
    Site Admin
    Mark Pennell
    P.S To avoid the effects of this Trojan on your PC update all operating system security patches and the latest version of Java virtual machine.

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

I think that is a good idea Mark

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

just a quick question

i became a member of the bts over a month ago now ,and ive not recieved any thing throught the post yet confirming the purchase .
      how long does it usually take to process?

iain dickie
      who ever said anything was possible has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Well my membership card arrived inside a copy of the journal inside a royal mail damaged post bag. So not too sure if there was any other correspondence or a welcome letter that had gone astray. I hope yours has not suffered a similar fate.

Richard
        There are 3 kinds of Tarantula keeper. Those that can count and those that can't.

My Collection as of the 30.10.10

Comment

Hi Richard
          I've not received any thing yet

No membership card or journal .. Only an email with the temperary link the a journal ,I'll hopfully receive somethng soon

Iain
          who ever said anything was possible has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Originally posted by iain dickie View Post
            just a quick question

i became a member of the bts over a month ago now ,and ive not recieved any thing throught the post yet confirming the purchase .
            how long does it usually take to process?

iain dickie
            Iain
            It states on the email generated from the Bts estore. Allow 28 days.

All questions regarding membership should be directed to head office. Contacting myself or posting on the forum may result in a further delay in sorting any possible problems.

With your first journal a membership card and welcome letter should be included.

Regards
            Mark

------------------------------------------------------
            Serious Ink tattoo studio -
            Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
            X