A few of my spiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few of my spiders

You've got some beauties there. I'm new to the forum myself (and spider keeping - so far I have one G. Rosea) so I'm not familiar with many breeds - the first picture is very stunning!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Willis View Post
      You've got some beauties there. I'm new to the forum myself (and spider keeping - so far I have one G. Rosea) so I'm not familiar with many breeds - the first picture is very stunning!
      Thank you the 1st and 2nd is my N.Chromatus the other 2 is my GBB and Theraphosa sp.Burgundy, I have a few more as well ill try and get some pics of them. Would love to see a pic of your G.Rosea

Comment

Lovely T's Simon
        GBB is on my ever growing wish list along with the Theraphosa sp.Burgundy and i think i may have to add the N.Chromatus to that list aswell lol looks lovely in the pic

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Annal View Post
          Lovely T's Simon
          GBB is on my ever growing wish list along with the Theraphosa sp.Burgundy and i think i may have to add the N.Chromatus to that list aswell lol looks lovely in the pic
          Thanks Aaron here is my other GBB

Comment

Excellent pic Simon i do love those colours

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Simon, your GBB is a stunner, lovely colours.

I started a thread in this pix section with photos of mine, headed "my first Tarantula" - its about 5 rows down in the posting list under yours.

Comment

Working...
              X