Lasiodora parahybana,first molt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lasiodora parahybana,first molt

This is the first pic I managed to get of of Tiny after molting- the first molt with me.
    Almost looks like a Curly Hair!

My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
    Ray Gabriel

Better pic of Tiny, LS looks to be about 3 inches as she was just climbing the side of the enclosure.

(Why is when I use the picture icon above it tells me "Exceeds your quota by 392.8 KB. <a href="misc.php?do=attachments" target="_blank">Click here to view your attachments</a>" bu if I use IMG tags the pic works!)
    Ray Gabriel

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Shone View Post
      (Why is when I use the picture icon above it tells me "Exceeds your quota by 392.8 KB. <a href="misc.php?do=attachments" target="_blank">Click here to view your attachments</a>" bu if I use IMG tags the pic works!)
      Because using the picture icon means that the image is stored on the BTS server (where you are near (or at) limit), using the IMG tag the picture is stored elsewhere (photobucket) and is only linked to and displayed here on the forum.
      You could go to your CP and edit/delete som attachments you have used in the past that are'nt needed to create some more space on your "forum server space"

Tiny's certainly put on a growth spurt in this moult, are you sure you've not picked up another "he" Larry ??
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Thanks Colin,that makes sense! And yes it would just be my luck to get a male! I take it males mature quicker than females? That kind of makes biological sense as the males are mere sperm donors.
        Ray Gabriel

Comment

Working...
        X