P.Regalis, Time-Lapse Moult [HD]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.Regalis, Time-Lapse Moult [HD]

Io, My Poecilotheria regalis, Moulted yesterday and I managed to catch it all on camera.
    “The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

That Video its just awsome !!!!

Comment

Absolutely wow!

I adopted a P. regalis from the recent B.T.S. Exhibition, and the very next day she'd moulted and I missed it.

The hammock she created looked very comfy, and I was really surprised to see 'two' of them in the tub the next day!

At least now I know what actually happened overnight.
      0.1.0 A. geniculata (Alice)
      0.1.0 A. versicolor (Tilly)
      0.0.1 B. boehemi (Blaze)
      1.0.0 B. smithi (Carlos)
      0.0.1 C. elegans (Ellie)
      0.1.0 C. fasciatum (Tia)
      0.1.1 E. murinus (Phantom, Morticia)
      2.0.1 G. pulchripes (Freddie, Six, Eve)
      0.2.0 G. rosea (Rosie, Bonnie)
      0.0.1 H. maculata (Macy)
      0.0.1 L. parahybana (Sally)
      0.1.1 N. chromatus (Medusa, Pepper)
      1.0.0 P. antinous (Jet)
      0.1.0 P. irminia (Sammy)
      0.0.1 T. apophysis (Poppy)

Comment

Yeah, It's a shame when they moult when not expecting it. I knew she was in pre-moult so it was just a case of setting up the camera and hitting the record button and just hoping you catch something... I bought a camcorder with a 16gig memory built in so i can record for 11 hours so I can leave it on over night just so I could catch something like this... I also have a B.vagans sling that is moulting as I type, and I am also recording that. So this will be my 3rd moult I have recorded. So I have been lucky really....
        “The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

Comment

Working...
        X