piks of both my Grammostola rosea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• piks of both my Grammostola rosea

well i sed i would put some piks up of my rosea, but i got a new one today, so now have 2.

these are of my new rosea, its only little.

these are of my other rosea, not very good piks, will get some batter ones.

Comment

You need to be careful Lee, although these G.rosea (porteri) are happily one of the obvious "starter species" and are refered to be many as a boring brown spider ..... they become very addictive
      Toatally under-rated in my opinion, no two really behave exactly the same and the underlying beauty is often overlooked by many.
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

yer i no a lot dont like them, but i got the new one for free so im not complaining
        im wonting a Avicularia geroldi , i put a post up asking about them, but no one posted anything back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by lee benson View Post
          but i got the new one for free so im not complaining
          Best price ever !!!
          Originally posted by lee benson View Post
          im wonting a Avicularia geroldi , i put a post up asking about them, but no one posted anything back to me.
          Many serious Avicularia collectors want this species, trouble is genuine geroldi aren't very often available and a lot of other species are sold mistakenly for them. we got one "nudge" in a direction for some of these but as Avics are so mixed up (through ID and sales) the spider to be bred from was in fact a juvenile Avicularia sp "amazonica" and not a breedable sized A. geroldi.
          Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

are thanks for that colin, so there hard to find then, i will just see how i do with these 2 for now, thanks again

Comment

some new piks of my little rosea ( rogue )

Sorry Lee, have had to delete the images as The BTS has this included in the rules and regs, I refer to Rule 10 which states

(10) Photographs and gallery images; please refrain from posting images of handling this only encourages such activities and there a lot of younger patrons on this forum that may influenced by such images and may attempt handling unnecessarily and as a result injure the tarantula or themselves.
              Last edited by Colin D Wilson; 29-06-10, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X