No announcement yet.

Yet Another B.Vagans Time-lapse Moult.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another B.Vagans Time-lapse Moult.

“The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

that is so cool, carnt wait for my first moult

Comment

Originally posted by lee benson View Post
      that is so cool, carnt wait for my first moult

It is always nice to get your first moult. I remember mine. I was so nervous hoping everything would go ok..... It is even better when you manage to get them on camera. I am a bit gutted as my OBT moulted early this morning and I missed it... there is always a next time....
      “The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

Comment

so how do you do a time laps thing? and yes i hope i see my two moult ,,,

Comment

Originally posted by lee benson View Post
          so how do you do a time laps thing? and yes i hope i see my two moult ,,,
          I usually keep a close eye on any T that is in pre-moult, I set the camera up ready for it, then just leave it running over night or if I go out. (my camera has a built in 16gig memory allowing me to record 11 hours of video). Its normally about 7-8 hours, but as much as 3 hours of that is the T just lying on its back doing nothing., Then I use a video editing program to speed it up 1000% then I speed it up a further 400% to get it to around 4-5 minutes long.

If you don't have professional editing software you can do it in "Windows Movie Maker". Just put your video on the time line, choose "video effects", then drag and drop the one that says "speed up, double", onto your video, and the more times you drop it on, the faster the video will go.
          Last edited by Lee Corless; 17-07-10, 09:57 AM. Reason: left out info

Comment

Working...
          X