Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens high in the sky moult.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens high in the sky moult.

This was about 7:00 last night..............

Then 10:30...............

Checked on her this morning and spider and moult have swapped places which scared the hell out of me first thing lol.

Chris.

Got some not very good pix this morning.

First the pic that gave me a heart attack this morning with spider and moult swapped around lol.

And a pic of her back on top of the world she has also webbed part of the lid so have to wait until she has hardened up before I can get to see her properly.

Chris.

Comment

Got some update pix this morning

She has fed twice since her moult as you can see she needs feeding up a bit.

Chris.

Comment

Wow! She is beautiful, I can't wait for my sling to arrive this week! One question though...how do you manage to make the pics so large? Mine have uploaded very small

Thanks, Dave
        “The attitude of the average person to the world they live in is completely selfish. When I take people round to see my animals, one of the first questions they ask (unless the animal is cute and appealing) is, "what use is it?" by which they mean, "what use is it to them?"...By and large, by asking the question "what use is it?" you are asking the animal to justify its existence without having justified your own.” - Gerald Durrell

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Shinn View Post
          Wow! She is beautiful, I can't wait for my sling to arrive this week! One question though...how do you manage to make the pics so large? Mine have uploaded very small

Thanks, Dave
          I use

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

After re-sizeing to 600 x 800 pixles using Office Picture Manager on my laptop I down load to photobucket then from there copy and paste to which ever forum Im on

Good luck with your GBB when she arrives love the slings coz you get the gold carapace and tiger striped abdomen and with each moult it changes slightly.

Chris.
          Last edited by Christopher Smallman; 25-10-10, 07:59 PM. Reason: office picture manager added :)

Comment

Working...
          X