No announcement yet.

Ephebopus cyanognathus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It put on a good half inch legspan in that moult. Bear in mind our last cyanognathus was mature at about 4" legspan.
    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Layla pretty sure judging on how this one is growing and how quickly the last one matured and this little buggers appitite as well. It may take more but I very much doubt it will be inmature for long next year.

Comment

Hi Sarah,
        Yes please to the slings if you get some, better get Trevor building that room ha ha.
        Mary
        spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Still got to sex this one first mary
          And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

hon I offered the slings either way no way we will want half an egg sac of the little blighters knowing what they can be like.

Comment

talking bout maturity in these little buggers looks like the little bugger is going to throw anothor moult soon its totally ignoring the hopper that is in there with it and is not even bothering to scare the thing off. Its also slowing down and bolting less if its scared and stuff and just sitting there hunched up in the cornor with its legs up round its knees. We have also had more building work done on the lair so it wont be to long now I dont think, specially with all the sitting round sulking, normally if the little bugger scares me into checking on it it goes back to the lair as soon as it can not today tho.

Comment

Lair?? It's a vertical mine shaft almost that it's dug in there.

Comment

You mean its pokie type web its made there is no real digging in its home. As for the possible moult looks like the little bugger was teasing me something rotton it decided to eat and such afterall.

Comment

Working...
                  X