No announcement yet.

Grammostola Pulchripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really no.but I've just lost a p.regalis sack at 21 days and a p.cambridgei sack at 26 days.so I would hate to lose another one.

Comment

I've got a cambridgei sack on the go laid on the 9th april. i got very paranoid but i do think a lot of the ones i lost could've been prevented if they were still with mum. if your worried i'd feed her if her response is good give her one every other day and will reduce the chances of her eating the sack. Has she got it on view for picture taking.
      Just out of curiosity when did you mate her

Comment

Last Mated her on November 9 th 2011. She has dragged sack in her hide and webbed herself in.so don't want to disturb her really.

Comment

Thats ok was just being nosey I had to wait 7months 7 days for my girl to drop. let us know when you decide to pull followed with pictures. When i pulled iwas easily another week before any became eggs with legs but they are so slow.

Comment

Will keep you posted.might pull it next weekend if I get chance to make an incubator,will have to sneakily raid the Mrs drawers for a pair of tights.haha

Comment

Haha wont she be pleased

Comment

Working...
              X