No announcement yet.

Brachypelma Klaasi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afraid Trev has to deal with house spiders and t's over tiddler size, some of our big ones I am scared to feed, and if the arbies are at the top of the tank forget it!!!!!
    Mary
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

i got into T's because of my son, who at anytime has several house spiders (mostly from irrate scared neighbours) in his bedroom all in lovely homes being feed very well on crickets, they must be happy as most seem to produce egg sacs and once the spiderlings get big enough he lets them go. i call him my little david bellamy cos i can just see thats what hes going to be like....

Comment

Grins he sounds like me as a child into all things animal. As for arboals I love ours and am happy to deal with them it really is just house spiders / true spiders I have probs with.

Comment

he a nightmare for ants aswell, infact there is true obsession is always got some sort of colony going on again in his bedroom, his dream is to have a colony of leafcutter ants like you see at most of these butterfly farms. i have looked into this and you can get them (quite expensive) but its just when there in the country stocks go quite quick.....

Comment

Ooof help! I am also looking for a colony of them. A small one with a Queen for my work.

Comment

you can get them their around £150, from places like buyants.co.uk but they only get them in every now again and usually have a waiting list, i think zoomed aswell...includes queen by the way..

Comment

And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

thast a really nice T i love the red on black it looks so awesome
                  join my forum today!
                  http://conways.proboards25.com

Comment

Yup, matured into an adult female on wednesday. Looks absolutely stunning. Just a shame that she rarely comes out of her burrow, so i hardly get to see her
                    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Thats bracys for you though lover maybe we should post up on your wall the latest picies of her for you to see whenever you want.

Comment

Working...
                      X