X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.parahybana male

Mature male L.parahybana ... chilling

show me all of it, then i'll decide

looking good there karl, l parahybana my favourate but then i'm biased have a gorgeous female...

Comment

I have a female too.

The two of them will be getting it on some time this week.

Comment

wish you luck, and him.....

Comment

Good luck with that mate, they are easy to mate,our male died about a month ago, 2 years after he matured.
          Mary
          spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Thank you both.

I hope my endeavours with this species are as successful as yours, Mary.

I still have the four I bought from you at the BTS show this year, wonderful eaters and always on show. You can't really ask for much more from a beastie.

Two years is a pretty good innings for a male, is that usual for this species? I had a G.rosea male last that long. He wasn't up to much though by the time he died.

Comment

Hi Karl,
              I still have mum and 2 little ones, including the sling found in her tank a year after and a tank change. Hopefully we will have a load of different species on sale next year. Come up and introduce yourself this time please.
              Mary
              spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Of course I will introduce myself I was very impressed with the size of the 'lings I had from you, and the price.

The amount of work that you put into raising them must have been huge. That kind of dedication demands respect.

Comment

Working...
                X