Thread: Bts show 2013 - thank you to angela and ray hale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Bts show 2013 - thank you to angela and ray hale

I don't post here often (never!) but felt compelled to say a big thank you to Angela and Ray Hale for all those years of hard work organising 'our' wonderful Exhibition. Through their efforts countless new friends have been made, many species of tarantula have been introduced and consequently bred and great knowledge has been developed by hobbyists as a result. People walk into the show, buy spiders and walk out again but the logistics behind it are considerable. The physical effort expended by the Hales and their team is considerable. In short the hobby would still be in the dark ages were it not for the exhibition. It is a UK show but truly International. Long may it continue.

Now Ray and Angela can have a well earned rest but I doubt they will be reclining in the chair any time soon. May I be so bold as to say on behalf of traders and customers everywhere THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all you have done. We'll see you at the next show we hope - you might even have a table - now wouldn't that be funny!

Carl and Susan Portman

Default Re: Bts show 2013 - thank you to angela and ray hale

Here here

What he ^^said so nicely

bit late, but just would like to add my own appreciation. it's taken some effort but i've not missed one since i started going. i always have had a great time, and the show has improved year after year. i know loads of hard work goes into it, and Ray and Angela have earned their rest, but i'm glad to know i'll see them there still next year! if they're run off their feet then, it'll be hopefully just to catch bargains and enjoy speaking to people!
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding