Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My First post.. My t's and how to find me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First post.. My t's and how to find me.

New to the B T S. New to the hobby infact.
    I started collecting a month or two ago and each week ive been updating up untill now, ive spent a good 400 pounds on tarantula's so for a few weeks im going to lay low!.
    These are the species i own and carefor at this current moment in time.. in due time i am looking to start trying to attempt to breed.. sell..buy

Brachypelma albopilosumCurly Wurly My smallest addition about 4mm to 6mm.
    Ceratogyrus marshalli Striaght Horned Baboons About 5mm.
    Ceratogyrus darlingiEastern horned baboon About 8mm
    Chilobrachys cf."Dyscolus"Asian Smokey Earth Tiger about 2cm FAST!!!!
    Cyriopagopus schioedtei Malaysian Earth Tiger about 2cm!
    Heteroscodra maculata Togo Starburst about 5cm ish This one is a personal frav and extremely nippy.. rude! but shy as hell since ive given it a lovely hollow log underground that has another log meeting it to come out but stays in alot.
    Acanthoscurria Geniculata Giant White Knee about 3cm Always on display dosent webb much ruff n tumble when it comes to feeding unless its near a molt. then she starts getting mardy and flicks hairs at me.
    Poecilotheria Regalis (just molted) about 5-6cm was 3-4cm big molt. ! lovely t unfortunatly with size of its giant front things i think it might be a male but not to sure to small to tell yet?!
    Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens Greenbottle blue About 5-7cm fat abdomen and carapae tarantula Agressive!! and webbed right up to the lid so i have to go past her to get into her space..! great eater!
    Psalmopoeus irminia Venezuelan suntiger 7-8cm Realy lovely Deal i got with this one picked her up got her at this size for £35 was labled wrong in local pet shop and they wasnt to keen about re-homing it so got away with it !
    Pterinochilus murinus Orange Baboon Tarantula - 6-8cm Fat. and just molted for first time since ive had her, havent been able to get agood look since its only been a few days and i dont disturbe them for atleast a week after there molts. id guess 7-10cm now Lovely T Great eater lovelt webber but shy for a OBT!!
    Poecilotheria Rufilata Red Slate 8-11cm Fast fast and agressive and extremely pretty. my fav i have to say and my first ever T. had her for 2 months she/he molted once and is due to molt in not to long from now to.

This is my collection and if ur interested in seeing feeding video's, - Re homing, or anything else i get upto on my journey's or even if its just to have a spy on my specimines id be greatfull for the views, comments good and constructive.. oh wait same thing .

Thankyou all for reading and have a lovely evening/day/morning !

Regards.

Matthew Tarantuladdict. -

TarantulaWrangler * not tarantuladdict since someone has a similar name (TarantulaAddict) i changed it swiftly to save confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by mattbooty View Post

New to the B T S. New to the hobby infact.

in due time i am looking to start trying to attempt to breed.. sell..buy

Poecilotheria Regalis (just molted) about 5-6cm was 3-4cm big molt. ! lovely t unfortunatly with size of its giant front things i think it might be a male but not to sure to small to tell yet?!

Sorry to burst your bubble but shouldnt you actually know about the anatomy of tarantulas before you get on to be the UK's top tarantula breeder ?

ALL tarantulas have 'the giant front things' as you call them. Being a male (or a female) has NOTHING to do with the size of the pedipalbs

If you paid £400 for all those spiders (including containers) you have been seriously ripped off. All of those spiders are worth around maximum £90-£100 retail.

Comment

Let me get this absolutely strait.
        IM not in a test nor do i expect to be disrespected by people whom i share interests with..
        I was not aware i had to be scientifically correct when posting on here i am not teaching a lesson or trying to state on here that i have infinite knowledge infarct as i stated i am NEW to the hobby.

Regards to the price ive spent it includes all the glass enclosures, spiders, food, substrates, heatmat, fake decor and cork bark all from a local petstore i was expecting it to be slightly over priced but it wasn't bad. the 5 slings and the TOGO i bought online from The Spider Shop not to long ago.

i could quote Ur text and correct u but meh..

Now where here i might aswell address the matter, its all over other tarantula forums that these forums are full of people..... ... who will bite Ur head of etc, i wasn't totally convinced.. still not a 100% sure you stand for the entire BTS community so i will give others a chance to reply and ignore your comments any further to refrain from stooping back down to this level of contact.

payed
        45 for Poecilotheria rufilata,
        35 for sun tiger
        16 for giant white knee
        25 for regalis
        50 for obt
        45 for GBB
        TOGO was a replacement for a 1cm sling which was DOA so ..ty spidershop uk great service!
        slings where all under 5 pounds.

So no i was not ripped off.
        And Please someone with something constructive/ nice to say ? or shall i take it my presence is unwanted ?

Regard's,
        Matt.

Comment

HANDS UP, when i posted i clicked onto this side of the forum from another topic which said share what you have, i didnt realise it was a share what you have bred! SO sorry for being in the wrong part of the forum!

Comment

Working...
          X