This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Announcement: Changes at the BTS Head Office

Hi everyone please be aware that with immediate effect Phil Geraghty (philgeraghty@thebts.co.uk) and Erin Wigglesworth (erinwigglesworth@thebts.co.uk) will be taking over the administration of the BTS membership.
    Erin has been a member of the BTS for over ten years and along with Phil has recently joined the BTS Committee.

Myself and Angela will remain as BTS Committee members. Head Office will remain at our address. Angela will stay as Secretary of the society whilst I will concentrate on recruitment and overseeing the organisation of the BTS Exhibition. (Important news coming very soon!)

Any membership renewals, new member applications or general enquiries should now be sent to Phil and Erin.

Please remember that we can still be contacted on either rayhale@thebts.co.uk or angehale@thebts.co.uk and we hope to see you all at the 2014 BTS Exhibition.

Best wishes

Ray and Agela Hale
    Last edited by Ray Hale; 06-10-13, 06:19 PM.
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Hi!
    Thanks for the announcement Ray.
    Just to add that Phil and I are really excited about being more active within the society and feel very lucky to be entrusted with such an important task as membership administration. We are very grateful for the committee's warm welcome and are indebted to Ray and Ang for all their help and support through the transition and into the future.

There are changes afoot but all for the good of the society. As Ray says, I've been a member for 10 years and both Phil and I are committed to the continued success of the BTS. Our first change has been the establishment of a dedicated email address for everything membership related. If you haven't received a journal or have a question or suggestion about the membership please feel free to contact us at membership@thebts.co.uk .

Cheers
    Erin

Comment

Hello!

Thanks Ray!

It's a very exciting time for us, we're very enthusiastic and are hoping to bring some fresh ideas to the table. I have every confidence that The BTS is stepping into its thirtieth year with a renewed vigor and can genuinely say that the committee are looking forward to making 2014 the year to be an extremely proud member of the world's oldest running tarantula society.

Ray has alluded to a big announcement coming, all I can say is that it's regarding the exhibition in 2014, it is huge, it is exciting and... I have been climbing the walls wanting to talk to people about it. Keep your eyes peeled... This is not something any BTS member or tarantula keeper wants to miss!

Thanks very much for taking the time to read my ramblings.

Phil.

Comment

Congratulations to you both. Good times ahead
        My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Working...
        X