• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new B.Boehmei

Hi all just tought id sharE my photo's of my new B.Boehmei female juvi

Luke Anthony

Very nice looking T
    My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Lee View Post
      Very nice looking T
      Thank's mate i see you have a Poecilotheria metallica what are they like to have
      Luke Anthony

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Anthony View Post
        Thank's mate i see you have a Poecilotheria metallica what are they like to have
        Well ATM its only a sling 5c.m. and ive only had him/her a couple of months.

S/he has just moulted but s/he is hiding most of the time in a massive tunnel web s/he's spun lol. The colours are showing thru great but I cant wait till I can transfare to a bigger tank and s/he's bigger so I can see the full beauty of this species.
        My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Lee View Post
          Well ATM its only a sling 5c.m. and ive only had him/her a couple of months.

S/he has just moulted but s/he is hiding most of the time in a massive tunnel web s/he's spun lol. The colours are showing thru great but I cant wait till I can transfare to a bigger tank and s/he's bigger so I can see the full beauty of this species.
          O you got one as a s'ling cool,id love to have one the coulors are brill but i do want to study them before i get one
          Luke Anthony

Comment

Great pix Stuart
            Whats its temper like the one I had was really flicky, just waking too close to his enclosure set him off
            "madness is the gift thats been given to me"

Comment

very nice luke

Comment

Originally posted by andy hood View Post
                very nice luke
                Thanks mate
                Luke Anthony

Comment

Working...
                X