some newbies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some newbies...

just been and pretty much cleared out my local exotics shop of their Ts as they aren't wanting to continue selling them anymore...
    Here is who I came home with:

A pet hole

aka C. crawshayi

A G. rosea

and another

and A. geniculata

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Very nice spiders you got there ,loving the convict look of the a.geniculata looks like it just broke out of prison lol

Comment

lovely t's! Dont ya just love pet holes!

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Baines View Post
        Very nice spiders you got there ,loving the convict look of the a.geniculata looks like it just broke out of prison lol
        lol - it just had a moult and is full of beans!

Originally posted by Lisa Baines View Post
        lovely t's! Dont ya just love pet holes!
        as long as she's happy - bless her! lol

Comment

Very nice T's you got.
          My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

love the genic, I just got another one of these, beautiful Ts and a joy to feed. The legs on both of mine seem more a peach colour than the white yours is displaying, is that just the flash?
            My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
              love the genic, I just got another one of these, beautiful Ts and a joy to feed. The legs on both of mine seem more a peach colour than the white yours is displaying, is that just the flash?
              here are a couple of pics without a flash :

its moult

the legs aren't bright white... but not really peach they still come up whiter in that first pic than in the flesh
              Last edited by Faye Sweeney; 05-10-08, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Here's mine in comparison
                My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

oh yes - i see what you mean... my guy's knees are a similar colour, but paler

Comment

Well Faye you were warned, its addictive LOL. Lovely t's Faye, there is a cracking list on the classifieds, I'm just gonna have a ponder through might have to keep up with the jones' and get a few more LOL.
                    2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelmckinney View Post
                      Well Faye you were warned, its addictive LOL. Lovely t's Faye, there is a cracking list on the classifieds, I'm just gonna have a ponder through might have to keep up with the jones' and get a few more LOL.
                      hey! 44 spiders in just over 2 months isn't an addiction ... is it?

Comment

no not at all hun... ahem!!!! *cough**cough*

We'd be just as bad if we had more cash lol!

Comment

GOOD LORD FAYE!!!!!!

I didn't even realise the extent of the addiction LOL. Cudos on that collection. Lack of room is holding me back damn it!!!!! "NOTE TO SELF", Move house LOL.
                          2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

Originally posted by Faye Sweeney View Post
                            hey! 44 spiders in just over 2 months isn't an addiction ... is it?
                            You have it bad young lady

What i will say is...If i had the same conversation with you as we did the other day when you popped round, and didn't know you had only been "around" this short time, i would have assumed you had been in the hobby for many years due to how much you know and the technical way you asked questions....most impressive and enjoyable!!

p.s. robustum doing well....
                            Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
                              You have it bad young lady

What i will say is...If i had the same conversation with you as we did the other day when you popped round, and didn't know you had only been "around" this short time, i would have assumed you had been in the hobby for many years due to how much you know and the technical way you asked questions....most impressive and enjoyable!!

p.s. robustum doing well....
                              Thanks Colin I find forums like this are bursting with information.

glad robustum is well my guys are all dandy too!

Comment

Working...
                              X