Nhandu coloratovillosus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nhandu coloratovillosus

My Nhandu coloratovillosus has been in premolt for a few weeks, and when I got home from work tonight, look what I found.

AND THE BEST PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people." — Will Rogers, American humorist and Freemason

Big congrats I love these. I have a big 7"+ girl who's a nutter of a spider lol

Comment

Well there's no mistaking it's a girlie eh, nice one!!!
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

After the molt, she is pushing 6". I have access to a MM, do any of you think that she is mature enough to breed? Her spermathecae appear to be scoloratized, but maybe I am wrong. Does anyone have an opinion? PLease share, if you do.
        Last edited by Michael Brewer; 09-12-08, 08:13 PM.
        "A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people." — Will Rogers, American humorist and Freemason

Comment

wonderful pix
          I have 3 slings of these hadnt realised they looked so good, such lovely wide banding on the legs.
          Thats an excellent shot of the exuvium, clear and obvious female, congrats
          My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
            wonderful pix
            I have 3 slings of these hadnt realised they looked so good, such lovely wide banding on the legs.
            Thats an excellent shot of the exuvium, clear and obvious female, congrats

Thank you so very much.

Comment

Working...
            X