Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who know Rafus

Hi All,

Ok Many people reading this post will not have a clue as to what it is about, ie who is Rafu??

Rafu is the owner of my local Indian (Bangladeshi) resteraunt, and appears in the new fundraising calander for the local Mac Millan Nurses.

For those of you who do not know what/who a Mac Millan Nurse is, a MacMillan Nurse (and others like them who are not so well known) are nurses who treat/live/workwith/attend people who are sufering from terminal cancer.

The calander is along the lines of the WI calender featured in the film Calander Girls, though our one has the local people from the High Street In highworth.

Many people who visit this site have met Rafu, so now is your chance to get a picture of him in the nude (well almost) along with nude pictures of some of the towns other High Street vendors.

further details can be obtained from

This is a good chance (i really hate jumping on the xmas charity bandwagon) to give some thing to some people who do alot of good work (its better than throwing money into the coffers of the vast wealth of the RSPCA this Xmas) which is only really acknowledged if someone close is terminal with cancer.

My favourite is the girls from the Dentists in March, while Leselys favourite is the Butcher boys from November, our loveable host from the resteraunt is MR April.

many thanks for for your time, hope you buy a calander for an "unusual" gift

Ray
    Last edited by Ray Gabriel; 05-12-06, 11:53 PM.
Working...
X