Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mature Male A.avic ready for breeding

Hiya,

I'm wondering if anyone needs a mature male a.avic for breeding. He moulted 3 weeks ago and built a sperm web last week so he's all loaded up and ready to go. I'll obviously pay all p&p. I don't have the resources or space for a 50/50 so would like to arrange for some other deal if possible (hopefully involving an a.versicolor ). I live in Glasgow and would prefer it if he wasn't sent too far but will consider anywhere in the UK.

Please let me know if anyone is interested or knows anyone who would be. I feel sorry for him being mature and stuck in a tank when he just wants to find a mate.

Thanx!

avic

Hi, i have a female a avic and i only live in kilmarnock but im not sure if she is mature yet. I have only had her a few months and i would say she is about 4" to 4.5". Dont know if this is any help to you, if not it might be worth remembering each other for the future since we live near one and other and i do fancy trying breeding.
    bev

Comment

Hi bev,

Cool! Didn't think i'd find someone so quick. At 4-4.5" there's a good chance she might be mature but I don't know how to tell for certain with females. If you would definatley be up for giving it a shot email me at lectrochix@yahoo.co.uk and we can discuss things.

Cheers

Kerin.

Comment

Its a small world . Nice to see the forum being of some use to you guys.

Ray Hale
        British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
        The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
        On
        [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Working...
        X