MORE cambridgei's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORE cambridgei's

We recently mated up our female with a male of our own, she produced a first sac which had 273 spiderlings, yesterday she began webbing up for a second sac.
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Woohoo !! Congrats Mary!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Norris View Post
      Woohoo !! Congrats Mary!
      Thanks Becky, you gonna take some more of them then????? I shall be knee deep in them soon, have to rest them next year. Oh yes, I have a couple for you at Newark....

Comment

Awww thanks auntie M!

I've had poo with spiders lately really... I lost a lil avic sling, the other cambridgei u gave me when we came to yours.. he moulted and got dyskinetic syndrome, buried himself and i found him shaking at the bottom of the tub.. ! And one of the little irminia's i had from you died too.. it never moulted or kept up with the other one The bigger irminia is doing fab tho! As is the other little one.. and the other spids i got from you Jaffa is stunning :P

I'll be after some reduncus soon too!!!

I may just relieve u of some more spiders at Newark hehehe Can't wait!

Comment

reduncus should be making an appaerance in 3-4 weeks time Becky, and you are on the 'mates' list for a couple

Comment

even more cambridgei's, she laid another sac on Monday

Comment

Thats great Mary!!

Would have some more off you but money is extreamly tight at the moment

Good luck with the sac

Kain

Comment

Kain,
                I'll send you a couple when the new sac is ready mate............free.

Just be careful you don't end up on the 'mates' list lol

Comment

Oh!!

Thanks very much Mary!! Very kind of you.

As for mates list, dunno about any lists but your certainly a mate

Kain

Comment

Hi Mary,

Got to "stop off" to pick some spiders up that i reserved from Jay at newark, so if you want to do your "hard sell" i think you just may persuade me to have some of these cambridgei's. (not that i need much of a push)

I'm bringing Toren up with me so it should be a nice little get together.
                    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
                      Hi Mary,

Got to "stop off" to pick some spiders up that i reserved from Jay at newark, so if you want to do your "hard sell" i think you just may persuade me to have some of these cambridgei's. (not that i need much of a push)

I'm bringing Toren up with me so it should be a nice little get together.
                      Hi Colin, is it you thats having the three peru slings from me????
                      I will bring what few cambs I have left from sac one, 6 I think lol.

Kain, I have a list of mates who always get one or two slings free from any sac I get. I'll add ya to it, no knowing what you'll get now mate lol.

Comment

Hi Mary
                        it's not me thats having the peru slings, maybe another Colin?

If you can put those 6 "cambs" aside for me that would be great.

Colin
                        Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Thanks Colin will do xxxx

Comment

Well, sac 2 hatched today, HELP!!!!!!!!

Colin do you need any more ???????????????????????????????????

Comment

LOL!! Mary...must be some good *pheromones* in the air!! Another big congrats to you...I'm here if you need some buying off you!

Comment

Working...
                              X