Tarantulas in Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarantulas in Hampshire

Hi all, I've always been fascinated by Tarantulas but I could never own one as I suffer quite badly from arachnophobia! Is there anywhere to see them in Hampshire or near abouts? Spider farms? etc. Thanks

There are a few places in hampshire that sell them inc Southcoast exotics in Portsmouth, where about are you. I know it well ish as I used to live near Basingstoke.

Comment

I'm in Southampton, as a kid I used to go to the local petshop where they had them but they don't sell them anymore.

Comment

If ya can take a trip to Portsmouth they have lots on display in the shop I mentioned. Other than that just find out as much as you can about them. Thats what I did after my husband got a couple coz I was completley petrified!

Comment

Hi Jon,

I'm in Portsmouth and fully agree with Layla, Southcoast Exotics in Waterlooville normally have quite a few. Also there is Emsworth Aquaria (ironically in Drayton, just outside Portsmouth!!), they also have a few, but in any shop, don't be too taken in by the way they are kept, as the majority of the time, it is totally unsuitable.

South Coast Exotics - London Rd, Cowplain, Waterlooville. www.southcoastexotics.com

or

Emsworth Aquaria - Havant Road, Drayton, Portsmouth

However, either will suffice for what you are after.

Hope this helps.

Howard

Comment

Thats a better reply Howard good on ya lol!

Comment

Working...
            X