Big Thankyou to Mike at The Hollybush Garden Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thankyou to Mike at The Hollybush Garden Centre

Just a public thank you to Mike from the Hollybush, I was well looked after, if you are into T's or I suppose any other reptile and you are in the area go and see him.
    Neil & Jacqueline

It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them.

Nice one! What did you get and how much for?

Having heard that we get a 10% Discount I will certainly be paying Mike a visit!!
    Arachnophiles & Forum!

Comment

Cont

As promised the standard BTS discount, But prepared to wait he's a busy man and it seems very popular with the customers.

Bought loads of stuff well a bit, I'll post some pics up later of Siefer's new and much improved home.

Thanks again Mike

I want a Blondi anyone got a nice one up for grabs preferably Female sexed with a good appetite
      Neil & Jacqueline

It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them.

Comment

Neil, many thanks for your positive comments, glad you enjoyed your visit & hope to see you again soon, it's always a pleasure to meet fellow enthusiasts.

All the best,

Mike
        www.serpents-web.co.uk a work in progress.

Now offering the full range of MicroClimate products and also the full range of Java wood Decor.

Have you joined the BTS yet? If not why not? See the E-store to join online now

What is understood does not need to be discussed!

Comment

Hey Mike, which Hollybush Garden Centre bist at my mon? When we come up to the midlands again we will try to come and see you.
          Mary
          spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Hi Mary, we're just off Junction 11 of the M6 dead easy to find, be good to see you when you're in the area.

All the best,

Mike.

Now offering the full range of MicroClimate products and also the full range of Java wood Decor.

Comment

New House cont

Here she is very happy in her new home, If anyone wants her old setup (well about 1 month old) make me an offer but you will have to collect ( its gotta be worth a £15)

Anyway heres some pics of her new home, shes got her own tree lol

Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

Nice little set-up Neil, looking good in there too, see you managed to sort the forest bed!

Mike

Comment

cont

Originally posted by mikeconabeer
                  Nice little set-up Neil, looking good in there too, see you managed to sort the forest bed!

Mike
                  pmsl

Mike I used about 3 cup fulls and made nearly half a bucket load lol, Jan really like the tank also (Important Wifey Thing).

Are you in tomorrow Mike and do you have the temp sensors to go with these mats

I'm gonna sleep on the Blondi, If I decide I'll be back over tomorrow for another tank and ancillary stuff
                  Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

cont

Originally posted by mary walters
                    Hey Mike, which Hollybush Garden Centre bist at my mon? When we come up to the midlands again we will try to come and see you.
                    Mary
                    pmsl yo houst get yaself back up here my wench, I'll give ya a chuck.
                    Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

wouldnt bother with any more of the Exo terra thermometer gauges....i find them useless! Just thought Id say lol. Your G rosea prob wont be chuffed till her cage dries out a little. The set up looks lovely....and yes us wifeys are important

Comment

cont

Originally posted by Layla Mc
                        wouldnt bother with any more of the Exo terra thermometer gauges....i find them useless! Just thought Id say lol. Your G rosea prob wont be chuffed till her cage dries out a little. The set up looks lovely....and yes us wifeys are important
                        Once I made the forest thingy I sqeezed as much water back out as I could, Its pretty dry in there just a small amount of condensation shows below surface height with no humidity/condensation showing on the glass.

I don't have the exo terre tempgauge, That is a humidity meter. the temp gauge is attached to the blind side of the house
                        Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

there even worse lol. I like the vine stuff....will have to get some for my chameleon and Avics.

Comment

Realy must make the time to call into hollybush when we come up for the BTS show in May.
                            I must admit I had a good laugh when I spotted Mikes title on here "nymph" that would be like be having a title of midget If ever there was a none nymph its go to be mike
                            Ian M

Brachypelma.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for that Ian, looking at it the pair of us are nymphs!!!Just goes to show these computers really don't know us!!! PMSL

Mike.

Comment

Working...
                              X