can any one tell me........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can any one tell me........

I was thinking(ha ha). You know how we divide slings 50/50 when we borrow a male etc, what happens if we try mulitple mating with more than 1 male to 1 female, do we go 33/33/33 as we don't know for sure whose male did it, to me this would be fair, would'nt you agree?
    Mary
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Your way seems the fairest Mary, but the other option I've heard of is where the owner of the female gets 50% and the owners of the 2 males get 25% each, guess it depends on what species it is & how well you know the owners of the males

Mike
    www.serpents-web.co.uk a work in progress.

Now offering the full range of MicroClimate products and also the full range of Java wood Decor.

Have you joined the BTS yet? If not why not? See the E-store to join online now

What is understood does not need to be discussed!

Comment

Re: can any one tell me........

Originally posted by mary walters
      I was thinking(ha ha). You know how we divide slings 50/50 when we borrow a male etc, what happens if we try mulitple mating with more than 1 male to 1 female, do we go 33/33/33 as we don't know for sure whose male did it, to me this would be fair, would'nt you agree?
      Mary

Mary
      Split 3 ways is the fairest option, after they both lent you males and your not sure which male did the dirty, could even be both!... There may well be offspring from both males in the sac.

Cheers
      Mark

------------------------------------------------------
      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm all for fairness, specially in this game and as we are new to breeding on this scale, I was just a wondering.
        Mary
        spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

I keep it simple and use one male. If she moults I will get same one or fresher if poss! Dirty spiders you got mary having 2 boyfs!

Comment

Working...
          X