new member/subfamily selenocosmiinae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member/subfamily selenocosmiinae

Hi I am a new member, my name is james tack and I come from chester. Although I'm new here I am not new to the hobby. I have been keeping tarantuals and scorpions as well as centipedes and phasmids since I was 12. Not only that I've been keeping reptiles since I was 8 and I'm now 22. In my collection I have around 50 tarantulas with about 45 species, most of them are old world ie. asian and african with a few new worlds. My favourite tarantulas belong to the subfamily selenocosmiinae. Those being chilobrachys and selenocosmia sp. I now not many tarantula owners like these because they are not particuarly friendly and are usualy dull brown in colour with a few exceptions like chilobrachys flmbriata and a few others. But I personally find them a challenge and think theres a lot to learn from them. Out of the family selenocosmia sp. I only have 2 those being selenocosmia dichromata and selenocosmia arndsti. The second family chilobrachys I have quite a few those being 1 ch.burmensis/1 ch.brevipes/1 ch.anderson/1 ch.bicolor/2 ch.flmbriata/2 ch.huahini. The last there ch.huahini a long with pterinochilus lugardi I've just mated and now have an egg sac of ch.huahini. If there is any one out there with any experience in breeding these to I would be greatly appreciate. All so If any one knows how strong the poteneny of the venom is out of the to I would be greatfull. I would all so like to thank ray hale and every one for wellcoming in to the b.t.s thanks james.
    james tack

Welcome to the forum and to theBTS, may your stay here be a long and enjoyable one!

Cheers,
    Adam.
    Arachnophiles & Forum!

Comment

thanks there mate.
      james tack

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

Hi James welcome to the forum etc.

Comment