membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• membership

is there any way you can join online as the form to join BTS has to be printed and mines not working??

Clicky
    Arachnophiles & Forum!

Comment

thankyou so much...

Comment

No worries, always good to see another new member......I'm sure Ray and the gang will be please you're keeping them busy
        Arachnophiles & Forum!

Comment

MEMBERSHIP

Welcome to the BTS.
          Not sure I consider myself a member of 'Ray's gang' but I am a committee member of the Society!
          Best wishes.

Comment

Hello!

I come form Slovenia and I wish to become a member of a BTS, but like they do not want more members. I have send E-mails to a few members witch are in BTS but only one answer get it was to contack secretary. She did not write me back to. It is not problem to pay it is problem how and to who. Slovenia do not suport PayPal and I do not have credit acrsd yet sow I wish to send money to someone but If I do not get any reply than is not possible.

In hope that we will find good solution....

Bye bye

Niko

Comment

Niko
              All the contacts you need are here on this site. Yes we do want and always welcome new members.

The British Tarantula Society, the largest and oldest tarantula society in Europe.

You dont need to have a paypal account to pay by Paypal, they have changed this now. However not having a credit card does cause payment problems.

One solution is to send cash via recorded delivery, this must be Sterling cash. Unfortunatly the BTS cannot except money orders or postal orders as it costs us more to pay in a cash these then they are worth.

IE a US dollar money order of a value of $25 would cost the BTS $23 dollars to cash and process. Leaving $2 - see what I mean.

If you had contacted me I would have been able to help you. If you have indeed tried to contact Angela then I am very surprised she did not reply to you. Are you sure she got the email?

I will speak to her myself and find out tomorrow.

Regards
              Mark.

------------------------------------------------------
              Serious Ink tattoo studio -
              Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
              My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hi, first of all sorry if you did not recieve my e-mail. I answer every one but I admit I do not log on every night. Like you this is my hobby and bith Angela and I work full time unfortunatly not with spiders.

I did reply. As Mark says we cannot accept Money orders.

If you wish to join you can either do so by Credit Card, Paypal or by sending £20 in UK Sterling. In the past we have been unable to cash Money Orders as British Banks charge us more than the value of the order.

We would love to have you join us and we are always looking for new members. We have some Slovenia members already.

Hope this helps

Ray
                British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
                The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
                On
                [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

OK thanks!
                  Can you send me on my E-mail address where I can send money in letter: nikola.ranilovic@gmail.com

Thanks again

Niko

Comment

Niko
                    Look to the left, you will see a navigation bar for the whole of this site, on there is a heading the says CONTACT US

Click on this and it will expand down and you will see a heading called
                    BTS Committee

Click on that and this brings up all the contact details anyone would need to use to contact the right Committee member including the head office.

However you might not be viewing this forum within the frameset so here is the address of the head office.

HEAD OFFICE: Angela Hale, 3 Shepham Lane ,Polegate, East Sussex. BN26 6LZ. England

Regards
                    Mark

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Webmasters comment: Just a foot note here; I am often emailed about contact addresses for the committee which is indeed as stated above, are all on this site. Each committee member with a distinct job title is listed there.

Now I was wondering perhaps I have not made it clear enough or easy enough to find. Although it seems straight forward enough for me I fully understand that quite often people visit this forum, but have no idea the rest of the site exists as they bookmark the forum and re-visit the board directly without going through the frameset / main page

The Worlds Oldest Ongoing Tarantula Society

So with this in mind there will be a few cosmetic changes to this forum and the BTS websites structure over the next week or so. Hopefully the launch of the new look, BTS Bulletin board as well.

In the meantime if anyone is having problems viewing this site or any other web site queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

webmaster@thebts.co.uk
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

i finally got round to signing up for membership today, but when i went to pay by paypal apparently my account is no at the stage it needs verification (first ive heard of it) but anyway apparently it will take a few days, but my query is i have had confirmation etc from BTS on my membership but obvisiously you will notice later no funds sent so my question is when i sort out paypal (in process) do i completely join again??

Comment

Originally posted by nicky
                        i finally got round to signing up for membership today, but when i went to pay by paypal apparently my account is no at the stage it needs verification (first ive heard of it) but anyway apparently it will take a few days, but my query is i have had confirmation etc from BTS on my membership but obvisiously you will notice later no funds sent so my question is when i sort out paypal (in process) do i completely join again??

Nicky
                        Both the funds and the form came through OK. There are paypal members and verified paypal members. Perhaps this is what you seen.

I will look into it.

Cheers
                        Mark

Nicky Angela is sending out a few membership this coming weekend hopefully she can sort yours out in time OK.

Comment

mark apparentely when you use paypal we are all set a limit and once you have reached this amount you must become verified, i have now reached this amount (spend far to much lol)...ive verified myself today so hopefully it should'nt take so long as i internet bank anyway so it will be quicker...i did ring paypal up as was confused as to whether id sent funds or not and they said no.....

Comment

Working...
                          X