identify the baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• identify the baby

ok I know that a while ago I posted that this sling had been identified as most likey a curly hair but it has since moulted and I have had a good look at its colours and erm I am not sure its a curly.

The baby has light grey legs, it still has its baby coloured caprice, however its abdemon is now showing a redy, pink but very dark in shade almost a purple the colour looks almost metalic when the light catches it right along with black hairs.

Of course this could be what a curly sling looks like at this stage but I have never had one so cant tell. If anyone knows for sure what I have managed to get here it would be great to know.

Hi Sarah,

Can't see the picture(s), d'you have a link at all?

Cheers,
    Adam.
    Arachnophiles & Forum!

Comment

I'll get some pictures of it later Sarah and put them up on this thread. I think we'll struggle to find out what it is, all slings look the same at that age.

<edit> Later....</edit>

Here's a couple pics.

And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Its far too young to tell. The way you lot feed yours it wont be long though lol! It looks like there is scruffy hairs on the legs which could point to curly but that is a massive guess!

Comment

mm possibaly I just wondered cause I thought curlys were all black / grey not grey redish and black

Comment

curlys are more a coppery colour well my nice ones are lol.

Comment

Working...
            X