Can someone advise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone advise?

I know the rules and regs re. importing spiders into the UK CITES restrictions and DWA laws etc. However, does anyone know what restrictions are in place taking live tarantulas into the US.

I am due to go there to give a few interviews and they want some spiders on show to talk about.

If the regs are too much I will simply get an invertebrate supplier in the US to supply them.

All help gratefully recieved!
    The things that come to those who wait may be the things left by those who got there first!

Martin
    If I were you I would arrange a local supplier, you could find yourself back on the plane home if you turn up with T's at customs without all the paper work.

Cheers
    MArk

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hi Martin,

I have to agree with Mark and my first thoughts when reading your post was to use some 'internal' T's as it were. (pardon the expression!!).

I would imagine that one of the big dealers such as Botar's or Swifts may help, escpecially if they also recieved a plug on the show!!!

Depends on where you are filming though, obviously.

Howard

Comment

Originally posted by huk7
        Hi Martin,

I have to agree with Mark and my first thoughts when reading your post was to use some 'internal' T's as it were. (pardon the expression!!).

I would imagine that one of the big dealers such as Botar's or Swifts may help, escpecially if they also recieved a plug on the show!!!

Depends on where you are filming though, obviously.

Howard
        I HAVE to agree..
        I have friends in the Border Patrol and things are still very tight..
        would be a shame to be turned away or detained for 48 hrs (max I think)

best of luck
        "My friends, my children, my teachers, my loves.
        There is no guilt, there is no blame, only what is meant to be...
        Pa'u Zotah Zhaan

Comment

Working...
        X