Copyright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copyright

can any one tell me how to emboss Pictures with a copyright symbol and name.
    Thanx Mike.
    We are judged not by our words but by our actions.

Hard copies or digital images?
    One requires an embossing stamp, usually available from your local printer.
    The other photoshop or similar image editing software. Each piece of software will have it's own way of doing it.

Comment

Oh ok,so any photo editor like picasa2 should have it's own copyright section.cheers jagged i shall give it a go.

Comment

Not that simple, no. The copyright symbol is present in any font. Not sure what the windows key combination is, but on my Macs it is "alt-G".

So eg. in photoshop I would type "© Ian Foxon" in the font and size I wanted, place it on a layer above the photo, rasterize the type, use the emboss filter to create a 3d raised effect then use a combination of the mutiply function and opacity to allow the photo below to show through the resultant graphic.

Or I could type the text as above, make two extra copies of the layer, move the lowest one slightly down and to the left and shade it to about 50%. Then move the middle one slightly up and to the right and shade it at about 10%. Then combine the layers and Use multiply as before.

Picasa may be similar, more or less complex or need a completely different methodology, all depends on the tools at hand. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the software.

Comment

Thanx jagged,I can't find copyright option in picasa2 so I'll get Photoshop.
          I appreciate your help and time mate,
          cheers mike.

Comment

Working...
          X