Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gathering in May

Hello there,

I believe that the gathering in may is going to be small due to there being only one hall. Just a thought, what about if ou moved all non-livestock stalls outside and put them in a marquee. Just a thought

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Ok just to clarify the situation. the BTS Exhibition 2006 is at its usual place. Woodgreen High School.

For one year only, due to essential buiding work, the large sports hall will be unavailable however the exhibition will be as big as ever. We have contingency plans in operation and whilst we have considered marquees we eventually decided that this would be cost prohibitive and logistically imposible. I have given this a lot of thought but feel that those exhibitors who were in the marquees might consider themselves hard done by. There will be as many exhibitors as normal and lectures, competitions and the usual catering facilities. So get yourselves down to the best tarantula exhibition in the World. May 21st 2006.

In 2007 we will be able to treble the size of the event when the work is finished.

see you there

Ray
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

that's fantastic news. I'm really happy.

I had thought about staying at home because it's a long way for me to travel for a small event.........But

now that it's at full size i will be coming.

thank you very much

Comment

Working...
      X