Sling Blondi Moult Due ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sling Blondi Moult Due ????

He hasn't been eating for a couple of weeks now and not as active as usual, does this look like a moult is nearly upon him

Neil & Jacqueline

It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them.

My big girl looks like shes in pre-moult also ?

As well as my sling Blondi being in what I think is pre-moult it looks like I may have a pair of moulting Blondi’s Double the nerves, I have put a couple of pics below one from 4 Days ago and one from this morning, She is very docile and as you can see not a kicker however that dark spot seems darker to me and a bit bigger, what do you Blondi owners think?

These are my first Blondi's so any reassurance/help/guidance would be gratefully accepted

She is about 5" if that helps

Thanks Neil

Neil & Jacqueline

It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them.

Comment

Neil, it certainly looks as if your spiderling blondi is due a moult, looking at that pic I'd say probably in the next week or so, as for the larger one I couldn't be sure to be fair.

All the best,

Mike.
      www.serpents-web.co.uk a work in progress.

Now offering the full range of MicroClimate products and also the full range of Java wood Decor.

Have you joined the BTS yet? If not why not? See the E-store to join online now

What is understood does not need to be discussed!

Comment

Moult Blondi sling

Thanks Mike

Yes, You know the big lad you where chatting to when I left on Saturday, He said Larry was selling most of his spids...Well thats where I got the big lady from
        Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

Oh right, she'll be a good one, Laz's stuff is generally quite good, he's just working too much at moment to keep the numbers he was keeping, at least that's what it sounded like from what Phil (the big guy) his brother was saying.

Mike.

Now offering the full range of MicroClimate products and also the full range of Java wood Decor.

Comment

blondi

yes Mike he said he was working a lot, Small world Nice chap only lives Wolves way, He had the Bondi from a sling, I'm gonna have a "Blue" one off of him don't know what its called though ?

He had quite a lot of T's but had sold a few

I did mention that I heard a chap at Hollybush saying someone had put their T's on BTS, (I had rushed home to see but I couldn't see any blondi's, also no new adverts either) we laughed it was indeed his brother who he had got into the hobby, But Larry hadn't put the Blondi on and luckily he saw my want add on the board and contacted me :O

Went and picked her up on Sunday morning, I am really pleased. After my first two failed buys, Just want to get this/these moults out of the way
            Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

Blondi sling moult

Update

The little lad's whole body is quite dark now and his bum is practically all black
              Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

Blondi Moult

The little lad has flipped onto his back as of this morning and I'm not there to look after him
                Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

moulted

Hes moulted but I think something might be wrong, he seems to be carrying his moult around with him (at least thats what the kids have just said
                  Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

Spray that tank and get some moisture in there asap. You may have to assist when you get home. Sometimes a little tug is all it takes, other times I have had to get the scalpel out.

Comment

Humidity and moult

The tank is humid enough, It turns out he was just showing off and caarying it around with him.

Here's a couply of pics before and after

Thanks for your concerns
                      Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

Glad all is well, Neil, was beginning to get concerned after reading the recommendation to pull the old skin off, I tried this once on a Xenesthis immanis many many years ago & split her abdomen! Best to let nature take it's course & intervene to the minimum if needed.

All the best,

Mike.

Comment

Working...
                        X