any one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one

Hi does any one have a photo of an adult male selenocosmia dichromata becouse I think I have one and have never seen a photo of an adult male befor. I have one spiderling of s.dichromata and all so if any one knows were I my get an adult female from and any other selenocosmia sp. thanks james.
    james tack

Male

Female

Images from Swift Inverts website.
    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Hi

Hi there mate thanks for the reply I now think what I was sold as s.dichromata is a male peerboomi becouse it look nothing like that photo of the male s.dichromat mine is lighter in colour and only about 3 inches or so long. And has a much lighter carapace. Any way I am a big fan of selenocosima sp. and I have a few of them. But never have I seen an adult male of s.dichromata any way I am sertain this is a selenocosima sp. and not chilobrachys becouse I have lots of them and I mean lots any way thanks and as soon as I figer out how to send photos which dose not seem to easy I will thanks james. :P
      james tack

Comment

Working...
      X