Help! Curly Hair behaving strangely.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Shaw
    May i offer you my condolences(spelling)

So he went the same way my sling did after moving that way it's very strange.

The only thing I can think of is that he was squashed a little I vaguely remember that my sling was thrown about in box by the seller.When trying to show me he tipped the cricket tub and all the earth slid to one end and trapped him.

Perhaps he got stuck inside his own skin who know's
    Once again I'm gutted for you.
    Thanks for the condolences Mike. He came by post, so who knows what sort of treatment he got along the way. He looked fine when he arrived, and he had a heatpack and seemed to be packed well enough.

I may be totally barking up the wrong tree, but I'm convinced that he was trying to moult, and something went wrong. I can't think of any reason other than that why he would have spent so many hours on his back.

He ended up righting himself, I didn't touch him, but maybe that was the beginning of the end. As far as I could tell, everything in his tank was OK, he had water, humidity, and temperature. He was feeding well prior to the problem, he seemed to have no problems catching prey, and then he just went downhill and died

It's not going to put me off though, as I'm convinced I did everything I could for him, so onwards and upwards.

My Collection:

Comment

Hi Phil,

Sorry for the loss of your T.

Have a look at the link below, it may answer some questions, unfortunately the links to the videos don't work but it may ring some bells, this condition has been going on for years by the looks of things and is still a mystery.

Anyone else any ideas??

Comment

Thanks for that huk7, some of the things there do ring a bell. It's a shame that it's not understood fully though.

My Collection:

Comment

Working...
        X