To the b.t.s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the b.t.s

Hi there is there any way on here who could explain to me how to work the new bulletin board I have no idea how to work and I not very good with computors and do not understand computor language. I have no idea what my microsft pass port is and there for have no idea what my pass word for it would be. I no this is for security but for people who struggle with computors it is very hard the old way was a lot easyer ha thanks james.
    james tack

Re: To the b.t.s

Originally posted by ornithoctonus
    Hi there is there any way on here who could explain to me how to work the new bulletin board I have no idea how to work and I not very good with computors and do not understand computor language. I have no idea what my microsft pass port is and there for have no idea what my pass word for it would be. I no this is for security but for people who struggle with computors it is very hard the old way was a lot easyer ha thanks james.
    any adds you post will not appear on there straight away until mark has seen them and then they will appear. He made it that way recently to stop the trolls and con artists

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

Re: To the b.t.s

James
      The new classifieds is really easy to use, just click on the BTS Classifieds link. This brings up the classifieds section. To read posts click on the relvant section.

To post a advert, just click on register, fill in the details required. You must use a valid email account and fill in anything with the * symbol next to it.

Once this is done, you will be sent a email, this has an activation link in it. Just follow the instructions in this email....

Your advert will appear straight away, and will not need passing by me. As if you have supplied correct information, your account will be active.

If this new section proves a to difficult for users, then the old bulletin board will remain in place. Personally this new system saves me hours of time.

Regards
      Mark

------------------------------------------------------
      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hi

Hi thanks G. wright and mark dose that go for the same as trying to biy any thing of there. thanks james
        james tack

Comment

Re: Hi

Hi thanks G. wright and mark dose that go for the same as trying to biy any thing of there. thanks james
          Just contact the seller by email to purchase, or use the in built send user a message system...

Cheers
          Mark

------------------------------------------------------
          Serious Ink tattoo studio -
          Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
          X