Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos needed for documentary

Hi everybody,

Some of you may be aware that I'm currently making a documentary about the tarantula hobby, with the target audience being hobbyists. I am looking for any good quality digital photos of any species of tarantula for use in this documentary, which will hopefully be seen by hobbyists worldwide.

- Photos can be of any theraphosid species, no matter how common or rare.

- No handling photos please.

- Photos need to be at least 720 x 576 pixels in size (preferably larger), and should be reasonably high resolution.

- Contributors will receive full credit for any use of their images.

- Any money made from any commercial sale of the finished product will be donated to the British Tarantula Society.

It's a great way to show off your tarantulas to like-minded people! People wishing to contribute please either reply in this thread or PM me for details. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and thankyou

Stewart

If you go to the brachypelma site in my signiture. You can have high res copies of any of the pics on there if you want . Just let me know
    Ian M

Brachypelma.co.uk updated 22/06/06

Comment

Ian, thanks very much! I'll email you when I've decided which ones I'd like hi res versions of. Cheers,

Stewart

Comment

Hi Stewart,

I have replied to you personally. drop us a line

Ray
        British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
        The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
        On
        [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Working...