Bad press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad press

Someone really should get this inaccurate and bad press corrected I tried but cant find out how to do so.

A man yesterday admitted placing a live tarantula in a parcel and sending it to a work colleague.

The T in this story is or was in a rescue centre for exotic animails in wickenby lestireshire. I attempted to get them to let me give it a home but failed due to the RSPCA rules etc.

Thats the biggest pile of tosh Ive ever read, "rare breed" "fatal venom" what a load of b*@~ks. why do we only read there made up theory and not here they guys side of the story, there was no crime commited here.

Comment

adam it counts as a crime cause he sent it as a nasty thing like a poison pen letter.

Comment

Oh I thought he sent it to a colleague as an exchange of animals as we do. didnt think bout that aspect. They are definitley inaccurate with teh tarantula though.

Comment

Typical media ********, as usual

My Collection:

Comment

"the venom can be fatal"
            Yes, if you're a cricket

Let's hope the spider gets looked after properly from now on!!

It's not the first time I've seen misleading tarantula articles in supposedly "quality broardsheet" newspapers

Imagin the backlash if they published a similarly factually incorrect article about cats

"the deadly Siamese kitten, a rare and endangered species according to experts, was only controled once experts tranquilised it from a safe distance. Local rodents were scared and terrified at the prospect of such a beast at large in the community"

Richard

Comment

Just thougt I would let you guys know. A few of us E-mailed the guardian and they now have a correction on the way.

cheers Mike
              We are judged not by our words but by our actions.

Comment

I tried emailing the Guardian but never worked wouldnt allow me to send email.

Comment

ohhhh so I dont need full protective gear on you know gauntlets, waders & welders mask on then when I clean my baby out then :P Heavens above whats next Fruit bat goes for jugular
                  May all your days be good ones and your heart be light
                  Lesley

Comment

Working...
                  X