new arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new arrival

To let you know our smithi arrived no problem. About 5cm and is feeding well. Although had to transfer to another viv as it was smaller than what we were expecting.
    It has been named Freddy by my 7yr old. Now we have a spare viv, he tells me today he wants a bigger smithi!!

Charlene

Re: new arrival

Originally posted by charlene
    To let you know our smithi arrived no problem. About 5cm and is feeding well. Although had to transfer to another viv as it was smaller than what we were expecting.
    It has been named Freddy by my 7yr old. Now we have a spare viv, he tells me today he wants a bigger smithi!!

Charlene
    Charlene
    Its an addictive hobby!.... see how you get on with this one. You'll find that once a smithi gets to about 5 cms it will grow quite quickly, two moults and you will have a good size spider.

All the best
    Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Re: new arrival

Originally posted by charlene
      . Now we have a spare viv, he tells me today he wants a bigger smithi!!

and now the obsession begind lol..Great first T aswell, i have 3 smithi's myself all of varying sizes and they are one of my favs.....

Comment

brachypelma smithis are great mine cast its skin not long ago and it looks amazing hope u get the same thrills from watching urs as i do from mine
        B.Smithi
        G.Rosea (RCF)
        B.Vagans
        P.Irminia
        A.Avicularia
        L.Parahybana

Comment

Working...
        X