• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay

270028799497&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BIN
    _IT&refitem=270028799687&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc= closed
    _view_item&usedrule1=CategoryProximity&refwidgetty pe=cross
    _promot_widget

what do you guys think of these ebay kits do they come with a spiderling??
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

yes if you read his feedback, you will see he is sending them out whith small live slings ???

Comment

which is against ebay rules.

Comment

Blimey I must be doing something wrong with my Brachys ! See this Q and A regarding the B albopilosum slings he 'giving' with his kit.

Q: Hi, whats size spiderling would the kit house?

A: From around 1cm to about 8cm would be fine - but they grow very big and very fast, within a year they could have an 8inch leg span. Most of my spiderlings are around 1cm.

Just found 8 others also for sale. Kits with slings. Hopefully they should be removed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Layla McInnes
          Blimey I must be doing something wrong with my Brachys ! See this Q and A regarding the B albopilosum slings he 'giving' with his kit.

Q: Hi, whats size spiderling would the kit house?

A: From around 1cm to about 8cm would be fine - but they grow very big and very fast, within a year they could have an 8inch leg span. Most of my spiderlings are around 1cm.

Just found 8 others also for sale. Kits with slings. Hopefully they should be removed soon.
          I have asked him this question! perhaps he knows something we don't
          I think he or she have made a bit of a typo, mind you it says they have been keeping tarantulas for 34 years or more. Interesting

------------------------------------------------------
          Serious Ink tattoo studio -
          Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

yeh it is technically against the rules of ebay but he is being a bit careful with it by not directly saying it, I recon he can get round it by saying somthing to do with live food because thats not against the rules
            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

he says in his q and a that he wont say ts used as live food. I think its blatant enough to get removed but thats my opinion.

Comment

They seem to have been removed

Comment

There will have been ways to get around but theres no need to sell slings on the sly with ebay given we have the BTS bulletin board whats more I received an email from www.invertabid.co.uk I think thats the site or near enough that is like ebay and can bid on TS or buy them straight off, reptiles too but it was very interesting.

!
                  Link edited by webmaster!
                  !

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Smith (pe@nut)
                    There will have been ways to get around but theres no need to sell slings on the sly with ebay given we have the BTS bulletin board whats more I received an email from www.invertabratebid.com I think thats the site or near enough that is like ebay and can bid on TS or buy them straight off, reptiles too but it was very interesting.
                    that link doesnt work mate is that the right spelling and everything??

Comment

Hi I have corrected the above link to invertabid

Regards
                      Mark
                      P.S Also trucated the five foot long ebay link.

------------------------------------------------------
                      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
                      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
                      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

brilliant thanks alot Mark

Comment

I must have reported 20 odd diff 'items' now

Comment

So apart from being against Ebay rules is there any real problem with selling inverts on Ebay?
                            Why are people who sell inverts online so set dead againts this?

Comment

Have to confess I was wondering the same myself.

"Rules are for the observance of fools , and the guidance of wisemen"

Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X